Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,361 (€3,589) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)