Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,940 (€2,393) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)