Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,021 (35,880,329 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)