Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,862元 (30,674,263 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cardiff costs £100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)