Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,735 (29,024,559 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (27 minutes ago)