Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,907元 in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)