Cost of living comparison between Hangzhou, China and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,448 in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)