Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.854 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,013 (6,661 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)