Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.012 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,958 (5,298 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)