Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.442 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,976元 (3,675 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)