Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.582 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,451元 (NZ$4,900) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)