Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.538 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 105% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,622 (NZ$4,104) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)