Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,731 (€3,652) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)