Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.824 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,240 (€2,715) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (33 minutes ago)