Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05990 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 230% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 32,969元 (¥550,373) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 2 hours ago)