Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,759 (36,314 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)