Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.773 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,589 (36,974 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)