Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.311 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,291元 (C$3,444) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (42 minutes ago)