Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06019 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,220 (¥286,114) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (33 minutes ago)