Cost of living comparison between Hakodate, Japan and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06514 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,346 (¥327,692) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)