Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,030元 (27,801,260 ₫) in Haiphong.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Luanda costs 6,000 Kz (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $4.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quito costs $0.61 (38 minutes ago)