Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,904 (33,521,889 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)