Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.900 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 98% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,822元 (10,432 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)