Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,656 (15,574 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)