Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06564 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,374 (₨234,206) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)