Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.899 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 116% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,634元 (11,392 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)