Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.824 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 109% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,017 (12,619 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)