Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.797 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 104% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,600 (17,033 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (35 minutes ago)