Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05827 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,861 (¥289,354) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (41 minutes ago)