Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06056 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,452元 (¥321,179) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)