Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06103 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,740元 (¥290,681) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)