Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,965 ($1,751) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (41 minutes ago)