Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,134 (₩1,838,397) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)