Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00592 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 119% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,876元 (₩3,693,883) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Yangon costs 12,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)