Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,642 (₩3,340,536) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (28 minutes ago)