Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09436 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,915 (₨94,481) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)