Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10100 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,196 (₨120,751) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)