Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,686 (₨106,282) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (36 minutes ago)