Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,990 (₩2,865,242) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)