Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,510 (₩1,770,355) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)