Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00602 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,624元 (₩2,430,613) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)