Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,586 (5,713,316 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)