Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00191 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,283 (4,332,598 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (41 minutes ago)