Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10720 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,434 (₨125,319) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)