Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10289 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,696 (₨94,238) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)