Cost of living in Guines, Cuba vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,162元 (1,942 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)