Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,838 (1,586 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)