Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.199 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,202 (C$2,732) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)