Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,359 ($2,233) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (about 1 hour ago)