Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,290元 ($2,206) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)