Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,504 ($3,124) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)