Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.142 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,284 (R$ 10,404) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)