Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,002 (€1,399) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)