Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,055元 (€1,389) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)