Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,871元 (€1,392) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)