Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,980元 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)