Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 107% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,730 (Bs 35,406) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)