Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 116% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,418 (Bs 46,874) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)