Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.308 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,110元 (C$3,788) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)