Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,138 (€1,795) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)