Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.908 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,112元 ($2,912) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)