Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.766 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,121 ($2,678) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)