Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01198 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,507元 (960,401 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)