Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.812 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,538元 (R$ 6,367) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)