Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,202 (R$ 9,760) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (about 3 hours ago)