Cost of living comparison between Gramado, Brazil and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.981 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,052 (R$ 9,619) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)