Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,223 (R$ 9,073) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)