Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,611 (R$ 6,062) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)