Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,218元 (27,535 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)