Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.795 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,943 (32,615 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)