Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.726 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,371元 (29,417 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)