Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.798 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,685 (19,648 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)