Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.734 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,524 (6,068 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Pretoria costs R 6,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)