Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,995元 (₨95,282) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)