Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23641 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,664元 (49,337 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (44 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)