Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23422 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,659 (54,045 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (37 minutes ago)