Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,570元 (﷼ 64,094,989) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)