Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00411 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,956元 (2,424,315 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$89 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,000 (about 4 hours ago)