Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00403 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,560 (2,620,156 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)