Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,607 (R$ 6,257) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)