Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,780 (6,758 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)