Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.837 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,460 (6,783 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)