Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38708 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,705元 (E£ 19,907) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)