Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.765 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,579 (E£ 12,519) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)