Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,688 (€2,272) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (42 minutes ago)