Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 67% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,130 (€3,734) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (41 minutes ago)