Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 74% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,345 (€3,775) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)