Cost of living comparison between Ghent, Belgium and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,546 (€2,925) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)