Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.899 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 85% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,398元 (€2,582) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)