Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10638 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,593 (₨118,375) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)