Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.550 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,285 (RM9,215) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)