Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.570 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,111 (RM6,438) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)