Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.653 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,445元 (RM5,714) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 500,000 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 589 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)