Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.647 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,910元 (RM7,839) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)