Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.620 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,776 (RM7,268) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)