Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.676 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,792 (RM7,034) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)