Cost of living in George, South Africa vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46233 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,513元 (R 20,575) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Franca costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgrade costs 158 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)